Hi everyone!!
I'm starting my senior year this fall, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to finally graduate, but I'm also so nervous. All anyone talks to me about now is what I want to study in uni and where I want to go and how much I've done already and it's so overwhelming. I have a few unis in mind, but I still have no clue what I want to study, and I feel like everyone around me is so locked in on their plans already.
If anyone is in senior year or has finished it already, please, please help a girl out. I'll take advice about anything: things I should focus on, ideas for what to study (I like arts and humanities, but I can't narrow it down) or just things they did that made their senior year fun instead of draining let me know!!
Love u all,
mayaxoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment